Who does what in the Comms Squad?
Jessica: Comms Squad Goals and Objectives, Work Flow, Crisis Communication, Communication Policies and Training, PR/Marketing, approvals with Adlers, SeriousFun requests, and event support.
Julian: Design, Video, Website (including Online Camp Store), Video Platforms, Coding/Techy stuff!
Dylan: Social Media, Design, DEIS, Photo/Video Requests
Please submit forms two weeks prior to the desired delivery date.
- To pass along to outside organizations, past volunteers/staff for presentations, etc)
- For use within organization, for your own reports, etc)
Logos: W:\Communications\Logos\1. MAIN LOGOS\CURRENT\TPT Logos
Woodgrains and Assets: W:\Communications\Collateral Materials\Branding Assets
- Please ensure you have the funds in your budget allocated for this. Please complete this form vs. going into Camp Store and grabbing and/or pulling what you need.
- Donna will help pull the items and get to you by the date you request, but she will also need your department accounting code as one of the components in the request form
(Note: please print with “Fit to Page”):
MailChimp Design Guide & Eblast Checklist
Document, Memo, & Agenda Template
Need to create a document for the office? Use the official TPT Word Document.
2023 Letterhead: W:\Forms\Official TPT Letterhead\2023 Letterhead
Everything you’d ever need to know about Communications at The Painted Turtle. This version is from 2018 and needs to be updated, but you get the gist.
Policies and Releases
Crisis Communication Responses and Media Protocols
- Newman’s Own Foundation: W:\Communications\Crisis Communications\Newman’s Own Lawsuit 2022
- How to Respond to Questions about Local Fires: W:\Communications\Crisis Communications\Crisis Templates and Wording
Hidden Visitor Days Page
Visitor Day Indemnity Forms
Wording and Stats
2022 Boiler Plate: W:\Development\Grant Supporting Documents\2022
Outpost Stats: W:\Program\Hospital Outreach\Stats and Logs
2022 Demographics: W:\SeriousFun Network\Demographics\2022 Demographics
Social Media and Video Links
All videos and camp photographs have been moved off of the W drive and onto the Pcloud. If you need to use this media, please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org