Thank you for your interest in our Wishlist. By purchasing these items you will help offset the cost of our programs at Camp, in hospitals, and on the move.
Wishlist items can be purchased from our online registry or from any retail store of your choosing. You can also help by running a Painted Turtle Wishlist Drive. It’s an easy, cost-effective way for your organization or company to get involved.
Here are our current Wishlist needs (updated spring 2022). Click button above for the full list. Thank you!
- Duct tape
- Multiple sizes of Crocs for Silly-O
- Bananagrams, Spot-It, Story Cube (not board games, portable, pieces can be lost)
- Clorox wipes
- Lysol spray
- Blue housekeeping gloves/cleaning gloves
- Pine-sol liquid
- Batteries D & C & AAA
- Tide Pods
- To go boxes
- Napkin/fork/knife/spoon packages
- Wind guard for hot food flames
- Plastic cups (for dining hall – not the disposable kind)
- Shelf stable juice boxes
- Spray sunscreen with higher SPFs (30/50+)
- Avoid coconut oil – generic is usually good
- Little bottles of hand sanitizer
- Medical gloves (all sizes; latex free)
- Basic toiletries (travel size shampoo, conditioner, body soap, toothpaste, deodorant, mouthwash, floss)
For items purchased in-person or online please send to:
The Painted Turtle
Attn: Wishlist Items
17000 Elizabeth Lake Road
Lake Hughes, CA 93532
Please include your name, address, and a list of items donated so that you receive an acknowledgment.
For more information on how to organize a wishlist drive please contact: email@example.com or (310) 451-1353 x118.