Applications for 2019 Summer Sessions and Fall Family Weekend are available!
Please review the camp calendar and camper eligibility to determine the best session for your child and family.
How to Apply:
1. Review the below “How-to-Guide” for the session you are applying. These guides include helpful tips on applying through the CampSite database.
2. Click here to create a new CampSite account and complete the camp application.
3. Already have a CampSite account? Click here to log in to your existing account.
Please note: recommended browsers for CampSite include Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
For questions regarding camper eligibility, or to request a paper application, please contactCamper Admissions
Family Weekend and Summer Camp Selection Criteria
The following criteria have been established for family weekend and summer camp sessions. In order for a child and their family to apply to The Painted Turtle he/she must:
- Have an eligible diagnosis (Please click here to read about our eligible diagnoses)
- Age Requirements:
- Family Weekend: Between the ages of 6-17
- Summer Camp: Between the ages of 7-16
- Have a minimum developmental age of 5 years
- Be able to function and participate in a group setting
- Able to communicate needs independently
- Can be without family members for a limited period of time (family weekends) or the duration of the camp session (summer camp)
The following will be required to complete your application:
- Immunization Record
- Camper Health History
- Allergies (if any)
- 2018 TPT Policy Forms
The following will need to be completed by your camper’s specialist:
- 2018 Physicians Medical Form and Clearance for Camp Activities* (You may download the 2019 Medical and Activity Provider Form here or from CampSite)
- Copy of the most recent Progress Notes
*Please note, Supplemental Forms may also be required for specific conditions such as asthma, severe allergies or central venous lines, etc.
While we wish we could accommodate everyone, it is impossible to guarantee enrollment. Acceptance is based on medical criteria focusing on the needs of the child and our ability to provide safe and appropriate camp programming. All applications are medically reviewed by our Nursing Director and Medical Director.
For more information on the application process please contact the Camper Admissions team at 661-724-1768 or email@example.com.