Summer Session: Special Diagnoses
Volunteer Arrival on July 6 / Camper Application Deadline: June 27, 2023
Camper Application Deadline: June 27, 2023
We are thrilled to host seven, 5 and 6 day Summer Camp Sessions in 2023. While we continue to build the program to pre-pandemic capacity, we are sure the energy will be high and the summer camp spirit will be strong!
These programs will uphold COVID-19 policies and protocols, including testing upon arrival, wearing masks (strongly recommended), and vigilant handwashing.
Highlights of this program include:
- Cabins of up to 8 campers
- Cabin Counselors to ensure camper safety and fun!
- All of your favorite Painted Turtle activities including Woodshop, Arts and Crafts, Boating, Fishing, swimming in the pool, Creative Arts, Archery, Ropes Course and zip line, Campfire, Silly Olympics, Stage Night, and more!
The following conditions are served during this session:
- 15Q 24 Micro-deletion syndrome
- 22 q Deletion syndrome
- Alport Syndrome
- Apert Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Craniofacial Differences
- Epilepsy-VNS or intractable seizure
- Intractable Epilepsy
- Kabuki Syndrome
- Limb loss and Deficiency
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Rare Genetic Conditions
- Spina Bifida