Apply for Family Weekend, Camp on the Move, and Summer Camp
How to Apply
- Review the “How To Guide” for the session you are applying. These guides include helpful tips on applying through the CampSite database.
- Create a new CampSite account and complete the camp application
- Already have a CampSite account? Log in to your existing account
Family Weekend and Summer Camp Selection Criteria
The following criteria have been established for family weekend and summer camp sessions. In order for a child and their family to apply to The Painted Turtle he/she/they must:
- Have an eligible diagnosis
- Age Requirements:
- Family Weekend: Between the ages of 6-17
- Summer Camp: Between the ages of 7-16
- Have a minimum developmental age of 5 years
- Be able to function and participate in a group setting
- Able to communicate needs independently
- Can be without family members for a limited period of time (overnight retreats and family weekends) or the duration of the camp session (summer camp)
The following will be required to complete your application
- Clearance from Camper’s Medical Provider
- Copy of most recent Progress Notes
- Immunization Record, including Covid-19 vaccine
- Camper Health History
- Allergies (if any)
- 2023 TPT Policy Forms (available through the CampSite database)
*Please note, Supplemental Forms may also be required for specific conditions such as asthma, severe allergies or central venous lines, etc.
While we wish we could accommodate everyone, it is impossible to guarantee enrollment. Acceptance is based on medical criteria focusing on the needs of the child and our ability to provide safe and appropriate camp programming. All applications are medically reviewed by our Health Center Director and Medical Director.
For more information on the application process, please contact Camper Admissions at (661) 724-1768 or email@example.com.
Camp on the Move
Camp is back on the move! This program brings The Painted Turtle Camp magic into the community and we’d love to see you this Fall! We will be hosting 2 events at Street Food Cinema and we’d love to see you there!
- Everyone is eligible is for this free event
- Registration: Complete the registration form here
Tickets are free for participants and The Painted Turtle will provide a light meal and activities before the movie begins.