Summer Session: Sibling
Volunteer Arrival on August 8 / Camper Application Deadline: July 30, 2023
Camper Application Deadline: July 30
We are thrilled to host seven, 5 and 6 day Summer Camp Sessions in 2023. While we continue to build the program to pre-pandemic capacity, we are sure the energy will be high and the summer camp spirit will be strong!
These programs will uphold COVID-19 policies and protocols, including testing upon arrival, wearing masks (strongly recommended), and vigilant handwashing.
Highlights of this program include:
- Cabins of up to 8 campers
- Cabin Counselors to ensure camper safety and fun!
- All of your favorite Painted Turtle activities including Woodshop, Arts and Crafts, Boating, Fishing, swimming in the pool, Creative Arts, Archery, Ropes Course and zip line, Campfire, Silly Olympics, Stage Night, and more!
Requirements and Eligibility:
- Age Requirements:
- Summer Camp: Between the ages of 7-16
- Have a minimum developmental age of 5 years
- Be able to function and participate in a group setting
- Able to communicate needs independently
- Can be without family members for a limited period of time (overnight retreats and family weekends) or the duration of the camp session (summer camp)
The following are served during this session:
- Siblings of child with eligible medical condition
- Free from chronic medical condition
- Attend camp separately from sibling with medical condition